Sunday, April 15, 2007

2007/04/15 Sunday – Drive Home

Well the morning was not a morning to sleep in again. The kids got up early (for me) and the day started at 7:00 – so that meant I only got 5 hours of sleep.

I did put the car up onto the trailer and put a way a few things before our meeting at 11:00. And the kids did go earlier so they could dance some more.

The 11:00 meeting was a SCAD bylaw meeting – It was about 1½ hour meeting, but at least we should a good document for the association.

During the meeting I noticed that it was raining. – Great, now I have to break down camp in the rain.

Once we said our goodbyes we headed out to the RV so we can head home.

I had to finish putting away stuff on the outside in the rain – Taking down the flag, tearing down the satellite dish, strapping the car down, and other small items. And during that time, the inside was being made ready for the trip home.

The drive home was easy; we had no real slowdown all the way home. Once at home, it looked like it never rained here.

Once at home, Amanda, without saying anything, went to bed, so I told Eric to stop doing anything with the RV. So the RV is still a mess – how frustrating!!!

I did get a nap, so I could try to catch up on my sleep.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs