Thursday, April 05, 2007

Back to work - Thursday

Well after the short vacation, now it was back to work.

Lunch was a quick trip to the Toyota dealer, so I can get the Prius services and fixed. My friend J.M. picked me up and we went to Arby’s for lunch (which we took back to the office to eat).

I had to walk home from work, which is not bad, but with new boots that I am breaking in my feet was tired.

When I got home I got a phone call from the dealer and found out the part that got broken when I kit a RV hubcap is like $1900.00 dollars so about $2300.00 to fix the damage. So I called the insurance company to file a claim to help cover the cost of the repairs.

I took a quick nap and then put away the stuff from the trip and headed off to bed a little early.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs