Saturday, April 28, 2007

2007/04/28 – Saturday – Laptops and Dinner

Tried to sleep in but nop, back hurting, time to get up.

The new laptops arrived. Guess what I did ALL DAY. Well you are right – I worked on the two laptops ALL DAY. I have been installing and getting this put on them.

I did take a break for dinner. The family went to dinner to celebrate one of the nieces birthday at the Outback Steak House. Mom Delp and boyfriend, the Yvonne Delp family and our family enjoyed a nice dinner.

Amanda asked if she could go to a movie with her cousins, so why not, they went and saw Wild Hogs. Amanda did like the movie.

O I wish my back would get better. A friend called and after she was reading this blog, she suggested that I get a back pain med that she took, so now I need to go look for that. I am usually not the type to take meds, but my back has been hurting for a long time, and now I am curious if its stress related.

I stayed up way to late working on the laptops, but they are sure nice.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs