Thursday, April 19, 2007

2007/04/19 – Thursday – Up in Smoke!

For lunch today, my buddy wanted to get his ipod (I did not bring it into work because I took the scooter today). So we hopped into his Jeep and headed on over to the house to pick up his ipod.

I got out of the Jeep and went into the house to get the ipod, but I could not find Amanda. I searched the house and still could not find her, so I went and check the back yard.

She was under the avocado tree, with her hands behind her. I asked ‘What are you doing?”

Amanda, “Just enjoying the scenery”

Me, “Don’t lie to me, so what are you doing?”

Amanda “Really just enjoying the scenery” – still with her hands behind her back.

Me, “Show me your hands”

Like in slow motion, I see something drop and I can hear it hit the ground. I walked over to the object, picked it up and snuffed it out. I then proceeded to head out the gate to the front of the house without saying anything to Amanda. The object was one of those slim and light (the cross between a cigarette and a cigar, but small like a cigarette) Needless to say I was pissed. What else is she doing was the first thing that ran though my mind.

My body took me to the bar for lunch and he treated because I found his ipod. O did I want a drink, but better minds pervaded and I just had a hamburger and a regular ice tea.

I returned to work, after talking with Cheryl, I returned home and tried to talk to Amanda, but she would not say ONE word to me. She then defied what I wanted done, so I took her door home her room, then she proceeded to lock herself in the bathroom, which then I took the handle off the door so I could gain access.

Once Cheryl came home early to try and salvage the ordeal, I return to work so I could get some stuff done.

After work, it was a quite evening.

On another note, while I was talking to Amanda, I checked her minutes on the cell phone and she is WAY over you allotment that we gave her – She had 630 minutes and her allotment is only 300 minutes. And at .70 min, she needs to pay a lot of money.

Cheryl and Amanda came up with an agreement of what the punishment will be for the lying to me and how much money she would be paying for her over usage of the phone.

Amanda wanted her door back on, but I have not got what I wanted – respect!

The door would not have come off if she just did what I wanted – Not to shut her door!

What a day!

Another Note: My back has been really hurting for the last couple of days. I am not sure what is causing it!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs