Friday, April 13, 2007

Relax Then Dance

Well we finally got up around 10 and then headed out for a late breakfast or an early lunch. We ate a place about 2 blocks south of the convention center. Good food and we bet the lunch time crowd.

After that the kids played around and I did my usual of visiting with friends.

At about 5 we headed out for dinner, and we went to a really nice Italian place. We had a total of 6 (Mom Delp, Tomas, Amanda, Eric, CJ, and myself).

Once back at the RV, we changed and got ready for the start of the Square Dancing.

I stayed back at the RV and help another friend setup camp next to use.

I finally made it into the dance hall. The kids and families were having fun dancing. We had about two square dancing some of the times. The kids did have fun with the Ice Cream Social time (half hour).

Once it was time to quit, Cheryl and the kids returned to the RV and Mom Delp and I attend the committee after party. Again good food. I also was able to get a group shot of the committee that attended on the stair case. One of the eight shot should be a good one.

Back at the RV, we have six kids what a group we have collected. The RV sure is full, but the kids seem to be having fun.

All of this starts all over again about 7:00 so time for bed for me now that its one in the morning…

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs