Thursday, July 05, 2007

2007/07/05 – Thursday – Fun Ride

We slept in today. We said our good byes and left about 10:00.

We did stop at Petco and exchanged one item that we got and Cheryl went into Barns & Noble.

We stopped for gas and headed on down the road.

We stopped at Rainbow Village, I checked on a RV space, but none was available, the gal phone two other RV location and we found a place, back about 6 miles back to the north, so I went back the way we came and we got one night stay.

I unloaded the van and we headed back down to Rainbow Village to get a late lunch early dinner and some shopping.

We headed on over to the helicopter location and waited for our time depart.

What a neat flight, we all had a blast riding in the RV landing and walking on the glacier. It was raining while we were walking around, but we all had a good time.

When we got back, I loaded the van and then worked on getting my magnet mount lights to work on the van bumpers.

I also found one of the value stem extension about ready to have leak, so I changed that.

Camp Location:
N 63 49.263, W 148 59.228 – Denali RV Park – (North of Denali Park Entrance) - Alaska

Big Animal Report:
1 – Moose from Helicopter
A lot of Sheep from the Helicopter

Attractions:
Helicopter ride
Walking on a Glacier

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs