Monday, July 23, 2007

2007/07/23 – Monday – Work Travel day

Cheryl and I got up at 7:00 and we left the house at 7:30. On the way to the airport, we stopped at the ATM so I could have some cash on hand.

The check in and security was smooth and easy.

The plane ride to DC was fairly smooth. I did buy some Earplane (ear plugs) and they WORKED; I did not have the ear pressure issue that I have in the past.

Once I arrived at DC, fellow coworkers and I went to the baggage area to retrieve our bags. I got a ride in a taxi with two other coworkers to the hotel.

Once checked in, a group of use went out for dinner. We just started to walk to find a place. Food was good, but the service was a little slow.

Back to the hotel to relax and watching TV.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs