Wednesday, July 18, 2007

2007/07/18 – Wednesday - Heading Home and Fixing

We left and said our good byes at 9:00.

We stopped for gas before we got onto the freeway.

We stopped for lunch at the last Rest Area heading south in Washington.

I called the tire place make sure they are able to help me resolve the problem with the Smarttire not receiving from the driver side trailer tires.

We made it to Bob Dickman Tire & Accessory Center by 2:30. They balanced both of the spare RV tires. They also worked on getting the two trailer tires to be recognized by the system. I even got an additional tool to help in getting the sensors to send a signal so if I need to change a tire it will be easier to get the new tire added to the system. I also got a new trailer tire because I had two flat spots on it.

Cheryl and the kids went for a walk while I stayed and watched and help in getting the Smarttire system working.

I had Amanda look for a RV park where we will stay, She made a few phone calls and we got a site reserved. But we found out it was like 30 miles away from the freeway, but o well.

Cheryl and Amanda cooked dinner.

It has been raining off and on this evening.

Camp Location:
N 43.75930°, W 122.52637° – Casey’s Riverside RV Park – Westfir, Oregon

Big Animal Report:
None

Attractions:
Tire Store

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs