Sunday, July 01, 2007

2007/07/01 – Sunday - Rough

We left camp at 9:00

Today was nothing but driving – Slow and then fast then slow then fast.

The road was rough; we had to slow down in a lot of places! A few of the “heaves” made us almost jump out of our seats!

We had lunch at a location called “Dry Creek 2”

We got gas at Beaver Creek

We crossed into Alaska – We finally made it!

We did not stop in Delta Junction and we pressed on to Delta Junction. We got gas and propane in Delta Junction

We are stopped for the night in Delta Junction at Smith Green Acres RV Park

When I walked around the trailer I noticed that the driver rear tire of the Van has cracked trough the wood on the trailer – So now I will need to get that fixed in Fairbanks.

Mom and I will be doing the laundry tonight.

The kids for some reason cannot get online for school – so Cheryl will make a call tomorrow to find out what is happening with the account.

We also watched a movie tonight – Mr & Mrs Smith

Also during the day, both driver side trailer tires would not respond correctly; I am glad I did not change the tire – I guess I will wait until Oregon to have the dealer fix the issue.

Camp Location:
N 64 03.943, W 145 44.497 – Delta Junction, Alaska – Smith Green Acers RV Park.

Big Animal Report:
Bunny rabbet

Attractions:
None
Frost Heaves ride in the RV

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs