Saturday, July 21, 2007

2007/07/21 – Saturday – Home Again

The morning started gruffly – the dog peeing in the RV, Eric not doing what I want him to do, and the fast food messing up the order. We finally got on the road at 10:00.

We did see a crop duster and Eric watched it do it thing.

I called Flying J’s (the one at the top of the Grape Vine) to make sure they had propane and the lady said yes.

Getting closer to the Grape Vine, we could see smoke on the hills. Sure enough it’s a grass/forest fire.

Before starting the Grape Vine, I stopped at a truck was and got the RV and Van washed – I still need to do the underside of the RV better. We also had lunch while we waited.

I stop at Flying J’s and noticed a note about not able to do propane – now I am MAD! The clerks got the manager and after talking with her I was able to get some propane (after a year of trying to get propane there) and got some gas.

The traffic going through Los Angeles was bad,

On your main boulevard there was an accident with a turned over vehicle.

Now we are home!

Cheryl ordered Pizza for dinner.

Camp Location:
Home – Lakewood, California

Big Animal Report:
None

Attractions:
None

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs