Saturday, June 30, 2007

2007/06/30 – Saturday – Broken

We left camp at 8:45. Cheryl and Amanda stay asleep awhile, while I drove down the road.

One the way to Whitehorse, Cheryl told me that the back window was shattered. I pulled over to see what we could do. It was determined that currently, nothing.

Approaching Whitehorse, I stopped at an RV Service place, but they are closed for Canada Day Weekend.

When we arrived in Whitehorse, we did some shopping. First we ate lunch at A&W. I then I gassed up the RV. We needed some grocery items, so a stop at Canada Super Store.

I have a roll of clear tap, so we tapped both sides of the window and hopefully we can get it fixed in Fairbanks.

A Wal*Mart stop was need for Amanda to get a knee brace, and then Cheryl needed her fix at Starbucks.

We did not get out of Whitehorse until 3:00.

Drive side rear trailer tire sensor is not report properly. I think the sensor broke away from the strap that was holding it. The sensor will respond about every ½ hour, but I should be getting a reading about every 2 to 5 minutes.

We pulled into Hanes Junction at 4:45 so it was time to camp. We are camped at Kluane R.V. Kampground which has free wi-fi.

Amanda BBQ bacon wraped turkey and pork chops and Cheryl made the rest – garlic cheddar mashed potatoes and breaded fried eggplant. And Eric said it is GOOD!

We watched a movie tonight – dam tear jerker – Bridge to Terabithia

I guess I didn’t change the trailer tire; I will wait awhile before doing it.

Camp Location:
N 60 45.122, W 137 31.268 – Kluane R.V. Kampground – Haines Junction, Yukon Canada

Big Animal Report:
NONE

Attractions:
Shopping at Canada Super Store, Wal*Mart, and Starbucks

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs