Tuesday, June 19, 2007

2007/06/19 – Tuesday – Pets and Shopping

Lunch, well my buddy had a late meeting, so he told right before his meeting – no 24 hour notice – hmmm. I went home to get the paper work, ate some lunch, and then headed on over the insurance agents place. I got the van added to the policy and the Prius taken off. I also increased the coverage based on his recommendation. I still need to think about the personal accident policy.

After work, a co-worker that has the same type of scooter like I have, helped me start taking apart the scooter to find out what is wrong. The circuit board has burned marks. After connecting the battery back up, we saw more sparks. So now we removed the circuit board, we tried to connect the battery direct to the motor and then we started to smoke the battery. So I think the motor is toast! Tomorrow we will look at the motor.

When Cheryl got home, we all went to the vet’s with the three dogs and the two cats. They got their shots and I have the necessary paper work for the animals for our trip.

After dropping off the animals, it was time for grocery shopping; with a quick stop at Del Taco for dinner. Mom did call to ask a question.

We put away all the RV stuff and now it was time for bed!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs