Friday, June 15, 2007

2007/06/15 – Friday – New

I got stood up again by my buddy, so lunch was with a friend over to the Italian place on Candlewood.

Well, looked like we are going the new car route. The Prius needs $6,000 to fix it and it is a 5-year-old car, first style model. I think it was burning a little oil and we don’t know what else might be going wrong, and the price to fix it…

Cheryl picked me up and we headed on over to the Toyota Dealer. A sales person took us to one of their van. He showed us a Sienna 07 with ALL the options. We did a little negotiation and then it was off to the finance. There the month price went up a little bit more, but we got the security system, Low Jack, and the 6-year/100,000 mile warranty. WOW, we got a VERY NICE vehicle!

Once we got the keys, they brought out our (no now theirs) Prius over so we could transfer all of the stuff out of it and into the van.

We did do some driving around, Mom D wanted to see it, and we still haven’t gotten dinner, so we drove around a little…

We got back home about 10:30. I worked on emptying the van out of all the stuff from the Prius. I did a quick read of the manual for the van. Some really cool things! I then started to put some of the stuff back into the van into appropriate locations.

Now its 12:30 and I need to go to bed. – Later…

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs