Saturday, June 09, 2007

2007/06/09 – Saturday – Start getting ready

Well we got home about 3:00 in the morning and – no we did not stop to get anything to eat.

I had several interruptions until I finally got up to start my day at 11:00 pm. I had lunch at noon.

Called, Circuit City about the stuff I should have, but still not the same answer – should be on the next truck. After complaining I left my number hopefully I will get a better answer when they call back.

I started on laundry

I started to work on putting things into the RV. Made the beds and couches. Fixed the cabinet (next to the door).

I got the call from Circuit City that the items could be pick up some 38 miles away. So I said sure I waited enough time and I wanted my stuff….

Cheryl and I went for the drive, after picking up the items, we stopped by Fry’s, but only got a few items. We then also stopped for dinner (brought it back to house).

Well, the laundry never did get finished – only one load was put in the dryer, but not put away – I guess I got a lot to do tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs