Sunday, June 10, 2007

2007/06/10 – Sunday – More Prep Work

Well got a little more sleep, but was up by 10:00. The kids where not up yet, Eric did not get up until 10:30 – WOW REALLY late for him. Hopefully he is not coming down with anything… Of course Amanda didn’t get up until 1:00.

I worked on putting the car base for the XM radio into the RV. I was able to run the antenna from the vent cover all the way to the radio – with most of it hided.

Next item was to work on getting 12-volt connection in the front that is connected to the battery with better cables. First stop – Radio Shack.

I got the connection hard fixed and ready to go, but I don’t have any wire that would handle the power, So the second stop – Home Depot for thick wire.

I finally finished the 12-volt connection and all looks good now.

One of the few items on the check sheet before vacation starts….

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs