Saturday, June 16, 2007

2007/06/16 – Saturday – Busy!

We all got up fairly early – 8:00. First thing was we need to get the dogs (Zircon and turquoise) to the groomers. One the way over to drop off Cheryl and Amanda we stopped at Starbuck for their drinks (I don’t care for their drinks).

Once Cheryl and Amanda was drop off and the nail place, I went back over to the Toyota dealer to drop off the pink slip for the Prius, and to pick up the wireless headphones and remote for the DVD entertainment system and the remaining door key. The items were found and given to us without any problems.

The next stop was at Radio Shack to help in getting the XM radio connected to the van radio – and cable and some double sided tape.

Once, back at the house, I worked on putting stuff away in the van. I started to work on putting the XM radio in the van. I put the outside antenna on, ran the wire – looks like a pro did the job. I used tat double sided tape to hold the mount and then used the cable to connect the XM radio to the supplied AUX connection. I also showed the van off to a neighbor.
The Gardner was here this morning also, so I went ahead a paid him for the last three times. When it parked the RV this last time, I did not leave the Gardner enough room to get the lawn mower, so I had to help in get over the trailer so he could cut the backyard grass.

I finally got the call from Cheryl (Amanda), so off Eric and I to go pick them up.

The next location was lunch then Camping World. O man spent WAY TO MUCH!!!

While Eric and I started putting things way, Amanda and Cheryl got ready for a Square Dance Invitation.

Eric and I, put things away, I put the new DVD Player in (run purely on 12V, no inverter needed), replaced the broken cup holder, put the shoe hold in place, put the air mattress up and make the bed, put together the new BBQ, put the new vent cover on, and few other things.

Cheryl of course drove the van to the SQ Dance and took Mom D and boyfriend. While they were gone, I continued to work on the item listed above; I also worked on some readying of blogs.

Cheryl and Amanda got home about midnight, She still need to take CJ home, but wanted to drop off Mom D and boyfriend first. She did ask if I wanted to come along, so I did. But before heading to drop off CJ, we stopped at McD and get a midnight snack! The kids (Amanda and CJ) enjoyed the move and Cheryl and enjoyed the drive in the new van.

We finally called it quits and got into bed about 1:00 am.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs