Sunday, June 24, 2007

2007/06/24 – Sunday – Nice Drive

We got on the road by 8:00.

We stopped at a Flying J’s in Blackfoot for gas and lunch.

We stopped at Flying J’s in Butte for gas.

We then made it the KOA in Butte.

While setting things up; I discovered that the reason the generator was not producing power is because it got unplugged when we had the flat tire. So we are ok with that aspect of things. I did go a buy a new sewer hose to replace the hose that got crushed when the tire exploded on the driver side.

Amanda and Cheryl made dinner. Eric and I walked the dogs.

I swear I am getting faster and faster at setting up the satellite.

Cheryl worked on her computer, Eric did a class assignment on a laptop, and Amanda and I worked on the getting some more stuff printed. The items being printed is like a treasure hunting for them to find things as we are driving down the road.

I did talk to Mom M and made sure what time we have to pick her up in Shelby.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs