Monday, June 18, 2007

2007/06/18 – Monday – Getting more things ready

Lunch was with my buddy at the crazy chicken place and then over to Radio Shack. I got a splitter, but now thinking about it I need to get two more.

On the way home, my scooter started to come to a stop and start smoking. So I had to walk the remaining distance home, but when I got closer to the house a neighbor gave me a ride – very nice. The scooter was getting heavy so I was glad to have the ride.

I started to work on cleaning up the RV from the mess that I made from the prior two days.

The junk door is toast! – So this trip we will not have a junk door, so I had to find locations for all the stuff.

It took way longer then I expected, but the RV really looks nice now. So tomorrow we start to put more things in for the trip.

Cheryl and the kids did some shopping – book store and a craft store.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs