Sunday, June 17, 2007

2007/06/17 – Sunday – Busy Again

We got up around 10.

Cheryl and Amanda got ready for the Croakers Club dance.

I started to work on the RV with the help from Eric most of the time.
- Replace both marker lights.
- Replace the passenger side taillight on the trailer.
- Put a 12V connection on my side of the bed
- Put a 12V connection on Cheryl side of the bed
- While I was working on the 12V connection I broke part of the bed – So I had to fix that.
- Now, trying to put a 12V connection for the kitchen area.
- My first attempt – I connected to a pair of wires that did not have power.
- Finally I was able to put a wire from on side to the other.
- The connection is a dedicated connection from the fuse panel.
- The junk drawer is in total disassemble.

Cheryl made it home, as well as CJ to spend some time with us.

We had friends (L.S. and L Mom) over and we compared vans – the friend’s mom got a new van a few days ago also – so we had to do the “comparing” to see which has better options. And why we paid more, well we got more options!

Cheryl ordered pizza for the whole group.

I finished the Laundry for the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs