Wednesday, June 13, 2007

2007/06/13 – Wednesday – Car troubles

Lunch was with the group of co-workers to celebrate the June Birthdays at Chiles

Cheryl and Amanda went to CJ Graduation.

I took the Prius over to the dealer to find out what the noise is when we decelerate at about 40 to 55 mph. The noise sounds like the tranny has no oil. I then had to wait about an hour and half before a shuttle was MADE available to take me home.

When I got home finally, the dogs need food, so off to the store to get dog food.

Sense the Prius is in the shop, I needed to get the Jeep ready so Cheryl has something to drive to work. So I had to clean it out – put away all the offroad stuff and fill it up with gas.

I finished the laundry – the only thing left is tomorrow is take the towels out and put them away…

I did work on the route, and put them into PDF format, so that they can be printed. The “Trip Sheet” is for the kids to keep track of our progress and they seem to really like them in the past.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs