Thursday, September 06, 2007

2007/09/06 - Thursday - Back

Well, I have taken a break from blogging as you can tell. We have done a lot of stuff while my break from blogging. I have posted a few pictures from this past month on my other blog. I really need to think long and hard about doing a photo a day type of blog that I have been thinking about. To post every day does take some discipline and I need to make so I have it! So if I can do this daily blog, then I should be able to do a photo a day. Maybe I will start that next year, will see.

At least one friend asked about why I haven’t bogged and I had no real good reason. I am really glad somebody has been reading my stuff – so here is today…

Lunch was with a body of mine to Quizno

After work, I went to the pet store and got some cat stuff as well as some dog toys for the pup. He has several things crewed up on the back yard so I got him some stuff more appropriate.

Cheryl took Amanda to her church youth group and Eric and I just watched TV and played on the computers.

Eric still needed a few more items for school; we were able to find them around the house.

Well off to bed and getting ready for another Friday.

I still like the encouragement about keeping the blog going…

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs