Saturday, September 29, 2007

2007/09/29 – Saturday – NSDC Meeting

We got up and our first stop was as Starbucks. We then dropped off Eric at Mom D for day. Looking at an email on my PDA, I finally found the address and we found the place where the meeting location.

For lunch we went to Super Mex for a quick lunch of only 30 minutes.

After lunch the Program Group, the Youth Group is part of the Program Group was up for their report. Infact the Youth Group was first group up in the Program Group.

I gave my report and a teen gave a report about the additional room that we are planning. We had few questions but all seems good.

Mom D took the girls back home and Cheryl and I stayed for the complete meeting.

Once the meeting was over, our Program Leader, their assistant, and us went to dinner. They all piled into the van we headed out for dinner. We went to the Elephant bar about 6 miles away.

Dinner we all had a good time it seemed. I then of course we took them back to the hotel.

Today was a full day the NSDC meeting seemed to go well and a lot of info was exchanged.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs