Sunday, September 30, 2007

2007/09/30 – Sunday – Relaxing

This morning we all seemed to sleep in a little.

Cheryl and Amanda went to do some errands and shopping.

Cheryl and the kids took back a bad video game and did some exchanging so they wanted to play the games when they came back.

I did start the laundry, but I have not finished them…

I went into work, but not to do work, but to clean the department’s refrigerator and defrost the freezer – it is one of those small refrigerators that is very small, like for a student room.

While we were watching any football game, the kids was playing there game (picture in picture does come in handy sometimes.

I did talk to my mom, but this time it was short...

I think Amanda is coming down with something – she is not feeling good – I don’t think we will get much from her tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs