Saturday, September 15, 2007

2007/09/15 – Saturday – Goodbye - Full Day

I took Cheryl and Amada over to their nail appointment. After dropping them off Eric and I went to Loews to get a few things for the house.

I went ahead and finally took Marble to the vet to be put down. It was extremely hard for me to do that. Marble was 15 years old and she could no longer keep the flies off her ears and her hips are really bad and she has a very hard time getting up and down. I will sure miss her!

I fix the closet rod that broke about 6 months ago in our closet. I got halfway through fixing the transition from the dinning room to the kitchen but now need to make it permanent, but that will wait for another day.

I work on the little bit of laundry we had.

I went and picked up Cheryl and Amanda and went to get some food for them.

We then got ready for the meeting we had planned for the NSDC Youth Meeting.

We ate dinner before the meeting started. All seemed to enjoy it. The meeting seemed to go well, the group got the info they needed and now we just need to start getting a few things done.

After the meeting was over one of our friends will spend the night – We spent the rest of the evening talking before finally going to be after midnight.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs