Friday, September 28, 2007

2007/09/28 – Friday – Class and Walkthrough

Morning at work I attended a class. Right after class I headed for home.

Once Mom D came over we headed for the NSDC walkthrough at the Long Beach Convention Center.

While at the walkthrough a few more room changes were hashed out but the youth hall stayed the same – cool. I was able to look at the hall and start making the necessary arrangements – measurements, table, chairs, piping, dividing, and flooring.

I took Mom D to get her car. Once Cheryl was on her way home, I jump onto Mom D’s Scooter and drove back to her place. The max the scooter could get up to was 40mphs.

Cheryl and I stopped at Trader Joes to get a few items.

Cheryl and the kids went out to get dinner while I waited for company.

One of Amanda’s friends came over to get ready for the NSDC meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs