Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2007/09/18 – Tuesday – Power of the Internet

Lunch was with my buddy over to the bar. Afterwards we went to Wal*Mart and I got some items we needed. Ever since Wal*Mart been open, the trash from the parking lot is absolutely appalling. Wal*Mart does nothing to clean it up – it is really bad!

Cheryl took Eric to Church group. Then she also got dinner for her and I.

I started the laundry and finished it later in the evening.

Cheryl went and picked up Eric from group and got him dinner.

I also worked on posting some pictures from last weekend and backdate some other photos that I have taken with the cell phone.

Amanda returned from Disney Land – Lisa and Amanda had a good time I guess.

I got a surprise email from a post that I did last week – Friday. Wow Matt G (the cop.) read my post - somebody else other than family read my blog. In fact when I tried to do a very quick synopsis to Cheryl, I still got all chocked up about it.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs