Friday, September 21, 2007

2007/09/21- Friday – Short Drive

Lunch was with a friend – they took their car to a shop, I pick them up and then to lunch at a Mexico Food place.

I got home and started to get ready. Got the computers into the RV, and got the clothing into the RV. Cheryl came home took Eric over to the cousin to stay for the weekend. Amanda had got al of her stuff into the RV. Cheryl stopped by the grocery store to get some stuff.

I finally got the van onto the trailer.

She got home and she started to get things put into the RV.

We finally left at 8:00. The drive took only 1 and half so a very short drive for us.

Like normal, the wagon master was not at the trailer so I could be told where to park for the weekend. So I walked into the one of the halls and found somebody that I know and he was able to guide me to a place for the weekend.

We made camp, and as you can tell (if you read this when I post it) I was able to get the satellite all set up and we are on the Internet.

A few friends came over and we talked until the evening.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs