Saturday, September 22, 2007

2007/09/22 – Saturday – Dancing

I got woke up by Turquoise this morning three different times, so not the most restful night. But at least he got my attention and waited for us to go out before doing anything.

At about 10:00 the wagon master came by and asked for the money for the two nights.

Cheryl made breakfast this morning – pancakes – good.

I have to thank a good friend for sending us an e-card about Marble – Thanks!!!

We went in and talked to several people that we know, Cheryl danced one tip.

For dinner we went to Claim Jumpers – we snagged one of Amanda’s friend to join us.

We all went dancing. We stayed for the complete dance and had fun. The youth really kept me going all night.

I started to put things away getting ready to head home tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs