Sunday, May 08, 2011

2011/05/08 - Sunday - Moms Day

Cheryl work really late last night - she did not get to bed until a little after 8am.  I slept in late and made sure she was not disturbed.

When Cheryl got up we went to get her lunch and I proceeded to get in a shouting match with somebody stating that I was going the wrong direction when he was in the wrong!

We went into a clients office to work on some computers and get them up to date on some software.  I received a phone call from a long time friend and it was cool to talk to her and I said I would call her back.

We picked up Mom D and headed out to one of Cheryl's favorite places for dinner - we only had to wait a short time.

Once back at home we watch a movie (2012).

I finally called Mom M and of course said happy mothers day, but then I remembered I didn't call my friend back, so I will call tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs