Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2011/05/25 - Wednesday - Going Camping

I got up my normal time for work.  I work on finishing the laundry and finished packing the RV and Jeep "Blue".

We (Amanda and I) left a little after 9:30, but are first stop was at Fresh and Easy to get some meat.

Traffic was really good, We stopped at McDonald's for lunch on Bear Vally Road (near the Mojave River).

I stopped at Lucerne for gas for the RV, Jeep and the extra containers - that was over $150 worth of gas!!!

The dirt road was not smooth enough for the RV, so I was done to about 15 mph on the main dirt road and getting into the camp location was interesting, but at least I did not scrape the RV on any dips.

I got camp setup and the wind has been blowing none stop. 

I got a call that two people were lost and if I could give them direction so I did that, in fact one of them is going to camp with the Dirt Devils. 

It was nice sitting around the camp fire enjoying the evening. 

----

Not sure about the following few days, I will try to post, but if not, I will try to catchup on the posting when we get home.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs