Thursday, May 26, 2011

2011/05/26 - Thursday - Pre-run

I waited in the morning for the group that was coming out to do main camp setup.  I did get a call to see if I would help determine the location for the port-ta potties - so I did that.

Finally somebody (C&A.S.) was at main camp, so I no longer had to worry about setting it up.

We had our lunch and I lead three of us out on the trail that I will be leading on Saturday.  In two places I am not sure about the track that I want to do, but tomorrow I want to go do that track again to make sure it works.

K&S. G. came into camp with a broken leaf spring on their travel trailer - so by the time we got things torn apart no store was open, so tomorrow they get to go try to find a new leaf spring.

And several more people arrived at camp - so by the time it was time for bed, we had 8 different groups of family around the camp circle.

O and the wind has been bad all day - no letup on that front!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs