Sunday, May 15, 2011

2011/05/15 - Sunday - Drive Home

The drive home was good - we only had a few places that we drove through some rain.  And traffic was not to bad - no major slow downs.

We got the van unload and then I took a nap - I was ready my phone and the next thing I knew I was napping.

I did have to call to get the main drain cleaned out - he did pull out a big ball of roots, so we should be good for several months.

I then started on working on the photos, but I ran into a problem with the software I was using.  I will try to work on them some more this week.  

-------------------------

A side note - we have worked on our Smugmug accounts - so now our jechamer.smugmug.com account will be for family only.  If you have the direct link to an album then that will still work, but you will not be able to navigate to other albums (you will need the direct links).  I will leave the church photos available.  But our new site jechamerphotos.smugmug.com will contain photos we want to sell and show off.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs