Monday, May 30, 2011

2011/05/30 - Monday - Drive Home

I got up and took the dogs out for the morning duty.

I proceeded to get everything ready on the outside to get ready to head home.  It took about two hours to get everything put away.

The whole group was ready about the same time, so we left as a group.  We stopped for lunch on the way home (before hitting the freeway).  Lunch was about two hours.

B.S. and I stopped at the truck wash to get everything cleaned up.  The RV really looks nice now.  They broke a valve stem on B.S. Bronco, so I got my tool out and it took awhile but we finally fixed that.

Before getting home I was going to stop to get gas at Costco but they were closed, so I had to go to another station - what a pain.

We got home and it was a little tight to get the RV past all the cars.  We unloaded everything, now we have a very big pile of laundry to do!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs