Sunday, May 01, 2011

2011/05/01 - Sunday - LONG LONG DRIVE

The day started early - we got up at 5:30 and we were on the road at 6:00 only after taking a credit card to the windshield to get some of the ice off of it.

I set the cruise control to 10 over the posted speed limit. 

The route:
  • Hwy 97 South
  • I84 West
  • I205 South
  • I5 South
  • I405 South
The first part of the trip was very tiring for me, but the rest of the trip I was not tired.  But the main thing that bothered me was my neck mussels.

We made it home Sunday Morning a little after 1 in the morning.

Stats:
  • Total Distance - 1274 Miles
  • Total Time - 19:05:57 Hours
  • Moving Time - 17:54:31 Hours
  • Average Speed - 66.72 mph
  • Average Moving Speed - 71.15 mph
Look at Maps Google, it calculates the time of 21+ hours for the route of the trip - so I say I did good.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Jesse you know when it takes a lot for me to be impressed when it comes to on-road driving...Holy Cow man! That is a drive and I bow to you!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs