Friday, October 05, 2007

2007/10/05 – Friday – Moving Vehicles

Lunch was with a friend and we walked to Dinno Dizza - P’s look like D – Some day I need to take a picture of the sign.

I disconnected the RV from the trailer and moved the jeep behind the RV and got the trailer connected to the Jeep. Once that was done, I had to move the RV out onto the street and move the Jeep and trailer out, then move the RV back down the driveway all the way back to the garage, next was move the Jeep and trailer back into the drive way.

I put away all the straps and ramps – I got Eric to help in unbolting the step ramps that I usually have bolted to the trailer. We then put up the handrails onto the trailer. The Jeep and trailer are ready for tomorrow’s parade.

Cheryl played Ratchet and Clank this evening. So said she doesn’t see how the kids could be on it all the time.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs