Wednesday, October 31, 2007

2007/10/31 – Wednesday – Bad Food

Lunch – was none, I had a meeting that lasted longer (like a hour longer).

Cheryl went and got dinner from some fast-food places.

Amanda got all dressed up as Jack’s girl friend Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. One of our friends came over and also dressed up as a wood elf – it looked like a witch ghoul to me. O and I cannot for get about her dog that she dressed up and he did not like it.

We handed out candy but I still think each year we are getting less and less kids.

I worked on computers getting this reconnected to each other. I had to reset the modem/router because I forgot the password, so I had to redo all the settings, getting both printers working/talking again.

I have ate to much of the bad food, the candy is way to tempting I am gong to try to make sure they are gone form the house.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs