Friday, October 12, 2007

2007/10/12 – Friday – Picking Things Up

Cheryl left for your business trip to San Francisco.

I got a phone call from Mom D – something about her scooter. We made arrangement for this evening.

Lunch was with some friends over to Alpine Village. Two of the friends did some shopping.

I got home, moved the Jeep, and got the kids to hop into the RV. The drive was the normal Friday night drive. Once I got to Mom D Work, I could not do the u-turn so now I had to drive the next 10 minutes to get back – what a pain to get the RV turned around.
I loaded Mom D scooter onto the trailer.

Mom is a little sore from her spill, but she is ok.

We made it back to the bike dealer in time, so we unloaded and got her scooter in for a good check of things.

After getting the RV and trailer back into the driveway, we hopped into the van and all went out to Hoft Huts for dinner.

We finally cleaned out the back end of the Jeep. For some reason there was a gallon of milk and it had exploded the top and was stinking the Jeep up. So, now it is all cleaned out.

Finally it started raining around 10:30 tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs