Tuesday, October 16, 2007

2007/10/16 – Tuesday – Restarting

Lunch was with my buddy over to Quizno’s

I stopped by the part store again – and the second battery is of course not available yet – I am sure glad that I am not in a hurry.

I took Eric to church group tonight. On the way home I got several messages from work. I logged on and had to call the subject expect and he worked on it. He knows more details about the working of the software then the other two of us that help support. By the time we where wrapping things up, it was time for me to pickup Eric from church group.

I had to start over again on the old tower in installing the Linux system – hopefully it will work this time. Well it is not looking good – so I am downloading a newer version and creating a new CD and see if that will work.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs