Monday, October 15, 2007

2007/10/15 – Monday – Parts – Blog Action Day

Environment is the subject of the day. Well, I like to enjoy our lands, not from afar, but on the land (don’t get me started). We have explored many places in the Western US. One thing I notice (might it be a stereotype) if it is the part of town that has the lower income people then the area is a mess. Again might it be a stereotype, but the lower income people shopping at Wal*mart near us are making it an extremely trashy location. The parking lot ALWAYS has trash all over it. I do think if we can get the companies to keep their properties cleaned up, then it might spread some sense of cleanliness around the neighborhood.

Now back to my normal mundane daily dribble.
----
Lunch was with my buddy; I took the van to pick up the RV parts from the dealer. And we stopped at Wienerschnitzel – hot dog + corn dog.

Cheryl is home when I got home – hurray.

I installed the new window on the back of the RV – another thing off my list of things to do on the RV.

Cheryl worked on a little bit of laundry.

Cheryl took Amanda to church group.

I worked on several of our computer to bring them up on changes. I finally got Eric’s computer running on BOINC. I am converting another old computer to run Linux – this will be my second computer on Linux.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs