Monday, October 08, 2007

2007/10/08 – Monday – Shell Game

I got up and when it was time to go to work, I could not get the Jeep to start – the batter was totally dead dead dead! Some how the cable that would activate the trailer brakes was pulled the trailer breaks drained the batteries.

Cheryl took me to work while she got a day off today.

Lunch was with co-works to celebrate this month birthdays at El Torito

I walked home because Cheryl was out and about. I started work on the vehicles. I removed the battery from the Jeep. I waited for Cheryl to get home. Once home I went and got a battery. But once I got home, the battery is a little to big, but I got it to work for next day. Because the battery I wanted will be available tomorrow.

Cheryl took Amanda to her church group

Now the shell game begins. I moved the Jeep and trailer our and next is the RV was moved out to the street. I then backup the Jeep and trailer into the driveway, next is the RV – leaving enough room so I can disconnect the trailer from the Jeep.

I also asked our friend – a plumber, to clean our line out because it had backed up last night – those dam tree roots! It was about 5 months ago that the line was cleaned out last.

Cheryl went and pickup Amanda from her church group.

Cheryl cooked me some dinner and salad – good.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs