Sunday, October 21, 2007

2007/10/21 – Sunday – Dance

Cheryl and Amanda went to church

Eric got sick this morning – he could not keep things down.

Amanda and I went to the monthly Croakers dance. The drive to the dance center was an interesting dive through the strong winds and not seeing the mountains in the distance because of the hazy from the winds.

A broad from the top of the dance center flew off the roof and hit one of the parents on the noise and forehead. The wind was really bad. Dealing with the incident took a lot of my time.

I did have a little tiff with Amanda and her not dancing for the first part of the dance. But when I was dealing with some more stuff, I found out she danced the last three tips – but she is pushing the boundaries.

After dance, several of us headed over to Sizzler for dinner.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs