Tuesday, October 09, 2007

2007/10/09 – Tuesday – More Shuffle

Before getting to work, I took the RV to the dealer to get the oil changed and fix the right blinker issue fixed. Cheryl picked me up and took me to work in time for my first meeting.

My buddy took me to the part store to see if the battery was ready, but of course not. The part guy started to get my battery – hopefully tomorrow. We walked over to Carls Jr for lunch.

I got a friend from work to take me to the dealer so I can get the RV out. They did the oil change, fixed the right turn signal problem, but I thought they were going to do the recall and the cruise control would be disable – but not true, cruise control still works.

Once I got home I had to do a modified vehicle shuffle. Take the Jeep out of the drive way and then put the RV back in and also hooking up the RV to the trailer. But I didn’t put the Jeep back in the driveway – Cheryl parked the Van in the driveway instead.

Cheryl and I worked on our NFL Fantasy lineup.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs