Saturday, October 13, 2007

2007/10/13 – Saturday – Unexpected End

I finally got up around 10:00. The kids and I went and dropped Eric off at D&M to spend the weekend with them. I had a good talk with D about Jeep and RV stuff before they needed to head out.

I called to make sure the RV parts was open – nope they close at noon – dam out of luck.

I stopped by the parts store and finally got my battery for the Jeep (Blue). I am still in need of a battery for Green (Jeep). I finally changed the battery in Blue and now the hood can close correctly. The spoiled milk smell is bad, so I poured some smelly stuff to see it will cover it up – not sure that will work.

Amanda and I finally left at 6:00 to head for Knott’s Scary Farm. The traffic was bad getting to the parking lot. It took over an hour to finally get to the parking both – BUT we found out that tonight was sold out – and we had not got tickets ahead of time so we are out of luck. So Plan B (which we had not planned at all). We went for a movie. Dam, I should have been more prepared on which movie to watch – we watched the Ben Stiller movie.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs