Monday, April 14, 2008

2008/04/14 – Monday – Hmmmm

Well, it has been busy like usual, but that is like the normal copout message.

With dancing, fixing things, and a few family discussions – all and all we are ok.

As you can tell in the adventure page and the photo a day we keep busy.

Eric – well he is doing ok. He still tries to find the boundary, but we are doing an ok job at setting them I think – Maybe a little harder for him and different from Amanda but at least he is obliging for the most part.

Amanda – well she finally finished the 9th grade and is now working on 10th grade. Cheryl has created an extensive spreadsheet to help keep her on track. Well, the other aspect of things is still being worked on. I know I am not be very descriptive, but if I do my updates on a more timely fashion I could discuss more of them.

Cheryl – Still working two jobs and being tired.

Jesse – Still working and enjoying life, because life is to short to be unhappy.


So – nothing special today, except maybe, Cheryl and Amanda went shopping and I did laundry.

Until next time…

O thanks to Chris for poking me to write something.

2 comments:

queenb2850 said...

It's about time Mr. May. I have been waiting for your new dump. Take care and God Bless
Nancy

Chris said...

you're welcome Jesse. Glad I could help.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs