Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2008/04/22 – Tuesday – Nothing still

Well the RV is still not done. I really don’t think it will be done tomorrow and especially Thursday so maybe Friday – but defiantly Saturday with me doing some major prodding.

Eric did get more done on his homework and project. Amanda made a good dinner tonight for me from her class work (culinary class) – Cantaloupe Fruit Salad. Cheryl is taking some to work for a friend to try and give some critique.

I did have to reminder her about doing the dishes three times before she did it. Lately I have to tell her about 3 times before she does what has been requested…

I did receive a phone call from a friend to make some type of arrangement for Thursday. I also had to explain my comment about using his cell phone camera – so next time I don’t think he will forget :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Allright, I got it. Use the cam phone next time. OK OK OK. LOL

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs