Friday, April 25, 2008

2008/04/25 – Friday – Finding Nothing

I went and stopped at the barbershop and he had a wait about an hour long, so I am opting to get it done tomorrow.

Of course the RV was not touched – I worked on the bedroom some more and made the bed.

Once Cheryl got home, we headed out to get some music sheets that she wanted to get. We went to a music store and they did not have any of the items she was looking for in stock. We then tried another place, but it was closed.

We did stop for dinner at an oriental buffet restaurant. I asked the kids about cleaning the RV and they both said they did a few item (you could have fooled me). I gave them two choices – one do it tonight went it is cooler or tomorrow when it is hotter and they said tomorrow. So we will find out tomorrow. I did go and vacuum the bedroom but the rest of the RV is still a big mess especially where I have pilled all the bed stuff near the door.

Hopefully I wake up a little early to get some of my errands done. So off to bed early hopefully I get to sleep early also.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs