Saturday, April 26, 2008

2008/04/26 – Saturday – Fixing Box

Well, I did get up and get my haircut. Once that was done, I drove down to the RV place to get a refund. So now I have to wait for the parts guy to call and find the correct part.

I did a quick stop at The Gear Shop and talked to him for a little bit.

Cheryl, Amanda, Eric and Friend went to get the girls stuff done.

I went and got the wood necessary for fixing the box on the trailer.

It was getting hot, so went in and turned the AC on and relaxed a little bit, waiting for the rest of the family to return.

The kids finally worked on the RV. It is almost completed cleaned – just a few extra things needs to be done.

I finally finished working on the box and painted it so now it is all secured.

The house is hot and I am tired – so off to bed a little early (compared to any other time)

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs