Thursday, April 24, 2008

2008/04/24 – Thursday – Friends

After work a friend came over from the south and we went out for dinner – we had a good time enjoying his company. Amanda and him played on the computers.

I found out that our router only keeps 10 entries in the MAC address – so now I am on a mission to track all the MAC address that attach to our network. When our other friends come over I will then record their address so I can keep track and be able to add/delete when necessary. So far I have 8 address (which includes the one for our friend), but I need to find out the other two address that I did not get yet of our equipment.

O – and the RV still was not touched today…

1 comment:

Chris said...

mmmmmmmm eating out. Sounds yummy. Heard any good soud fx lately?

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs