Monday, April 21, 2008

2008/04/21 – Monday – Frustration

Well, the day started with Cheryl not feeling well, so she called sick, I got into work on normal time.

Once, I got home, I noticed that NOTHING was done on the RV. Eric was doing homework and Amanda was on the computer and Cheryl was doing something on a computer also.

I did some reading; Eric finished his homework and started watching the tube.

When I finally started working on the RV, I did not say a thing to anybody, but with several loads of items, nobody moved. I started and will have finished all the laundry from the house and the RV (items that was in the clothes basket). Cheryl did get some items, but mostly food items so she could make her dinner.

Cheryl and Amanda did go grocery shopping.

So another trip and return – and the RV not touched after returning… we will see how long it goes without me blowing up!!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

be calm Jesse. Life is never easy.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs