Monday, April 28, 2008

2008/04/28 – Monday – Tension

I had to go find Eric so I can pick him up after school, get his bike home and then off to the dentist. Well, the evening did not start off good. I got chewed out by the dentist about Eric not brushing his teeth.

Once Cheryl got home, I hoped into the van and headed for the store get odds and ends.

Once, home I asked Eric to do the cat litter and we had a meltdown – he wanted to go play and he even pushed Cheryl to far and told him not at all for the rest of the remaining evening. Next he still would not do it, so I had to use Time Out, but I was then told by Cheryl I needed to try something else (not sure what else I could do…) and a few other exchanges.

Then before Eric went to bed, the dishwasher was finished so I got into with Amanda – All she had to do was pause the show that she was watching on the computer. I wanted to have her part of doing the dishes done so Eric could load it before he went to bed.

So another night with tension…

O on the RV front – it is not totally completed – I will do the last few things and Amanda has agreed after the next trip she will do some spring cleaning of her stuff in her cubbies.

Chris – Yep, not a good evening……. Hope you had a better one.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow, a persional mention in your mind dump, I'm honored. U read one of my musings, you can go and read the other one that I just posted at 3:30'ish this morning. Man, public speaking is not going to be good!!!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs